As your smile is your most noticeable feature, it’s important to aim for spectacular results when carrying out any form of cosmetic or restorative dental service. At Aqua Dental Spa, we understand how important the look of the smile is and we strive for perfection every time. If you long for a sensational smile, here are 5 top treatments to make your wishes come true:
- Teeth whitening: we use premium home whitening products to achieve lighter, brighter smiles in just two weeks. Home whitening is very simple and a really convenient and hassle-free option for those with busy work, family or social commitments. The treatment process involves attending a consultation where your dentist will check your teeth over and create impressions that are used to create your custom-fit whitening trays. The trays contain bleaching agent, which lightens the shade of the teeth on contact with the enamel. You take your trays home and then wear them for six hours per day for 14 consecutive days. It’s up to you when you wear them, so treatment can be fitted around your daily routine very easily.
- Porcelain veneers: porcelain veneers are the A-listers of the cosmetic dentistry world and they have an excellent reputation for creating truly stunning smiles. Veneers are thin tooth-shaped shells that sit on top of your teeth to produce a beautiful smile. Porcelain veneers look natural, radiant and healthy and can really make a difference to your confidence as well as the way your smile looks.
- Dental implants: implants are a really impressive solution for missing teeth and they have all kinds of benefits for patients of all ages. The implant is placed in a socket in the jaw bone and it takes on the role of the tooth root. It is then attached to a crown, bridge or denture to complete the rest of the replacement process and once this is complete your tooth will look exactly like a natural tooth.
- Invisalign: if you have crooked or misaligned teeth, or you have spaces between your teeth and you’re looking for an invisible means of getting around this and enjoying a more attractive smile, Invisalign is an excellent option. This treatment uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten out orthodontic problems in 6-18 months.
- Cosmetic bonding: cosmetic bonding is a simple and easy procedure that has amazing benefits for the look of the smile. Treatment typically takes around one hour and involves using dental composite to reshape individual teeth. This treatment is an effective solution for worn and chipped teeth and it can also be used to reduce the size of gaps between the teeth.