Five Aligners For One Incredible Smile with Simpli5 October 17th, 2018
Are you looking for a simple way to enjoy a stunning, straight smile? If so, look no further than Simpli5. Using a set of five aligners, Simpli5 can transform your smile with minimal hassle.
What is Simpli5?
Simpli5 is an aligner system, which uses a series of five bespoke, discreet aligners to straighten the teeth. Each brace is slightly different, and every patient has a custom-made set of aligners. The aligners use gentle forces to reposition the teeth. Each aligner is designed to be worn for 2-4 weeks. Although the braces are removable, they should be worn for at least 21 hours per day to achieve the best results. Simpli5 aligners can be taken out to eat, drink and clean your teeth.
What are the benefits of Simpli5?
Simpli5 offers a raft of amazing benefits for orthodontic patients, including:
- Speed: many patients are looking for rapid results these days, and Simpli5 definitely ticks this box. With an average treatment time of just 10-20 weeks, this is one of the speediest treatments out there.
- Comfort: it’s often assumed that braces are painful, but modern systems are designed for comfort, as well as a results. Simpli5 aligners don’t contain metal parts, there aren’t any bands to tighten and they glide over the teeth effortlessly.
- Oral health: braces can often increase the risk of oral health problems, as they tend to trap food and bacteria and make teeth cleaning difficult. With Simpli5, you can remove the braces when you eat to prevent food getting stuck, and you can clean your teeth as normal.
- Flexibility: with a removable aligner, you have much greater flexibility than with a fixed brace.
- Discretion: one of the best things about Simpli5 is the fact that the aligners are virtually invisible, so you don’t need to worry about how you look while you have treatment.
If you like the sound of Simpli5 and you’d like to see if you are a good match for this system, call now and book a consultation!