Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments on the market. If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, and you’re keen to find out more, here are 5 reasons to choose Invisalign:
- Invisibility: many patients are anxious about having braces because they worry about their image. Invisalign uses clear aligners to straighten the teeth, meaning that you don’t have to worry about how you look. When you’re undergoing treatment, nobody will even know that you’re wearing braces.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are designed for comfort. They use the latest technology to move the teeth gently, and they don’t contain any metal parts.
- Convenience: Invisalign uses removable braces to align the teeth. This means that you have control over your treatment and you don’t need to worry about changing your diet or altering the way you brush your teeth. With Invisalign, you can go about day to day life as normal with no stress at all.
- Better oral health: fixed braces can make it difficult to keep the teeth clean. With Invisalign removable braces, you can brush as normal, as you can take your aligners out. This improves oral health and reduces the risk of staining and discolouration.
- Versatility: Invisalign is suitable for a wide range of patients, as it is capable of addressing a broad spectrum of orthodontic issues. This treatment is ideally suited to those with minor or moderate problems.
Invisalign offers a host of benefits to patients who want straighter teeth with minimal hassle. These discreet, comfortable braces are ideal for those who want to have a beautiful smile without any worry about what they look like, and they’re also geared towards modern living. With Invisalign, you can carry on life as normal, and nobody will even know that you’ve got braces. If you’d like to find out if you’re a good candidate for treatment, why not call and book a consultation today?