Most of us agree that a shimmering, sparkling smile makes us look and feel better. If you’re keen to show off bright pearly whites this October, here are some tips:
- Book a dental appointment: if you’re due a check-up, call now and book an appointment. When you have a dental check, your dentist will have a good look around for any potential symptoms or signs and they will also give your teeth a quick clean so that you leave with a shiny smile.
- Curb your caffeine addiction: if you drink several cups of tea or coffee a day, your teeth will soon start to bear the brunt of your caffeine addiction. Both tea and coffee contain staining agents, which will dull your smile’s sparkle and discolour your teeth.
- Use a straw: when you drink, this can contribute to discolouration of your teeth, so use a straw if you’re partial to cola, juice or wine.
- Find out more about whitening: tooth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental treatment, which lightens the shade of your enamel to give you a brighter, whiter smile. We offer home whitening and Enlighten professional whitening treatment. If you’re interested, just give us a call and we’ll tell you more!
- Veneers: if you long for a flawless smile and you want to channel your favourite film or TV stars, veneers could be the choice for you. Veneers can be used to address a whole host of problems including chipped and worn teeth and gaps between the teeth, as well as staining.