The results of cosmetic dentistry are everywhere to be seen, from posters and billboards to television makeover shows. With so much choice on offer, it can be difficult to decide which treatment to go for. If you long for a flawless smile or you dream of recreating your favourite celebrity’s look, we have some amazing cosmetic treatments to help to achieve this goal.
About cosmetic dentistry
The aim of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the look of the smile and it focuses on correcting flaws and enhancing the natural aesthetics of the teeth. In recent years, cosmetic dentistry has come on in leaps and bounds and there is now a plethora of incredible treatments available to patients in London and beyond.
Examples of cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: a very popular treatment used to make the teeth look white, healthy and radiant.
- Cosmetic bonding: a simple, painless single-session treatment designed to repair chips and uneven surfaces to create a more appealing smile.
- Gum contouring: an effective procedure designed to treat a gummy smile and create a more balanced aesthetic. This treatment reduces the amount of gum tissue visible when you smile to make the teeth look longer and larger.
- Cosmetic braces: cosmetic braces are orthodontic treatments that also have cosmetic benefits for the patient. Examples include Invisalign, Simpli5 and STb Social 6 braces.
- Veneers: often associated with the rich and famous, veneers are a sure-fire way to guarantee a perfect smile. These ultra-thin sheets of porcelain are placed on top of the teeth to iron out issues such as discolouration, chips and worn surfaces.
Which cosmetic dental treatment is best for me?
Cosmetic dental treatment comes in lots of different forms and there are treatments suited to every aesthetic issue. The treatment you decide upon will depend heavily on the kind of problem you want to treat, your budget, how much time you have and whether you want to have additional treatment. If you’re interested in cosmetic dental treatments, why not arrange a consultation and our expert dentists can guide you through our selection, explain what they do and whether they could benefit you and assess your dental health. You can then make a well-informed decision about the treatment(s) you would like to choose.