If the long-awaited arrival of spring has spurred you on to take the plunge and go for orthodontic treatment, you may be wondering which type of brace to go for. With so much choice available today, it can be difficult to know where to begin and that’s where our expert dentists come in handy! If you’re thinking of having treatment, we can go through your options with you and give you all the information you need to make the best choice.
Which kinds of appliance are available?
There are lots of different orthodontic options available to patients today, including fixed and removable appliances, braces that sit behind the teeth, invisible appliances and braces that work incredibly quickly.
Our treatment options include:
- Invisalign: this clear aligner system uses a set of removable appliances to straighten the teeth in secret. Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks and patients can enjoy invisible aesthetics in addition to comfort and easy day to day living.
- Six Month Smiles: this rapid and discreet fixed brace offers everything! In just 6 month’s you can enjoy an amazing smile following a simple, pain-free and hassle-free treatment process.
- Inman Aligner: this removable aligner takes just 16 weeks to straighten out issues with the front teeth. Treatment is simple and convenient and this is a great choice for patients who only need a small amount of movement.
- STb Social 6: this rapid lingual brace system offers the coveted benefit of secret treatment. These braces are fixed to the back of the teeth, so nobody will be able to see them when you smile. Most cases are complete within 4 months.
- Damon Braces: these advanced fixed braces are suitable for patients who need a lot of movement and they offer a fast, discreet and painless alternative to traditional fixed braces.
Call us today to find out more about our amazing array of orthodontic solutions.