All on 4 Dental Implants
All-on-Four Dental Implants from £11,500*
*single jaw with immediate acrylic bridge
Our highly skilled team is now proud to offer our patients the innovative All-on-Four dental implants technique. This means that our patients suffering from a range of issues such as ill-fitting dentures. Our highly skilled team is now proud to offer our patients the innovative All-on-Four dental implants technique. This means that our patients suffering from a range of issues such as ill-fitting dentures, teeth that need to be extracted, or for those wanting a permanent fixed teeth solution quickly, can receive All-on-Four treatment in just one day! Not only will the new arch of teeth look like natural teeth, they will also act just like natural teeth allowing for normal chew and bite functions as well as restoring smiles!
All-on-Four is often referred to as ‘Teeth in a day’ or ‘Same day teeth’ as this dental implant treatment can be completed in just one visit.
Who is suitable for All-on-Four?
Patients who would benefit from All-on-Four include those suffering with:
- Loose fitting dentures which affect eating, drinking and speaking
- Gum disease which has led to teeth falling out or extractions
- Jaw bone loss after losing teeth
- Bridges and crowns which are falling
- Teeth which are loose and needs to be removed
How does All-on-Four work?
Four implants are used to secure one full arch of teeth into place permanently. Two of the implants are placed at the front of the mouth - where the jawbone is stronger - at an angle. The other two implants are placed at the back of the mouth angled to 45 degrees in order to securely fit the arch of new teeth. In normal dental implant treatment, at least six implants are used and healing time can be much longer, with a number of months waiting for the implants to settle and heal. All-on-Four uses just four dental implants in very specific areas of the jawbone and at exact angles. This allows us to securely and permanently fit the new arch of teeth in just one day. Once the arch of teeth is placed, they look and act just like natural teeth, and patients can eat and drink right away.
- Teeth do not need to removed during eating or at bedtime
- They can be cleaned just like natural teeth
- The roof of the mouth is not covered increasing taste function
- Bite and chewing ability is fully restored
- A more varied diet can be enjoyed
- Helps stop bone loss in the jaw area
- A long term solution for missing teeth
- Treatment completed in just a day
- Face looks in proportion
All-on-Four treatment at Aqua Dental Clinic
If you are based in the North London area and would like a FREE consultation for All-on-Four treatment, contact us today and start your journey to fully functioning, aesthetically pleasing, permanent teeth in one day.