Dental Fees & Finance in Pinner, Hatch End
We’ve provided a helpful guide to treatment fees below. However, we’ll always explain any charges in full before your treatment.
We also offer Membership Plans which cover examinations and hygiene treatments with a single monthly payment plan, along with a host of other benefits.Get in touch
Flexible Payment Choices
Avoid surprises with dental and cosmetic treatment costs
To avoid surprises with dental and cosmetic treatment costs, we are always open and transparent about any charges for treatment.
Following the initial examination, we provide a thorough treatment plan outlining all risks, benefits and costs. Before any treatment commences, we discuss the recommendations and offer a choice of treatment options. We’ll also discuss finance options and payment methods such as cheques, cash, debit and credit cards, including MasterCard and Visa.
In responding to the needs of patients for affordable dental and cosmetic care, we offer both interest-free and extended repayment terms for low-cost financing. Patients may choose a monthly repayment schedule to suit their financial outlook. A 12-month interest-free financing plan and a 60-month inexpensive repayment plan are available.
Finance plan applications are simple and usually approved in around 20 minutes. There’s no charge for applying, and payments remain fixed at a set amount with no penalty for early repayment.
When you belong to one of our plans:
- Pay less for all your regular dental appointments
- Qualify for complimentary small x-rays
- Enjoy exclusive access to great offers for members
- Enjoy discounts on general dental treatment
- Spread the cost of your care with monthly payments
- Direct Debit payments
- 2 Regular dental examinations
- 2 Regular dental hygiene advice and treatments
- Orthodontic assessment at appropriate age
- X-rays as part of their routine examinations
- 10% off General Dentistry.
- 5% off Cosmetic Dental Treatment.
- 1 Free Top up Whitening Gel.
Important notes about our Membership Plans:
- There is a one off £10 administration joining fee which will be taken at your first monthly collection
- Your monthly payments will be taken on or around the 10th of each month by our administration Privilege Plan Ltd
- Privilege Plan will appear on your bank statement
- We are not able to alter the date of the Direct Debit payment
- You will not be asked to sign a contract and you may leave the plan at any time by contacting your bank or building society or directly with Privilege Plan Ltd on 01536 771219
- If your Direct Debit payments fail three times consecutively we may cancel your membership
- Patients are responsible for making and attending their appointments
- Appointments are subject to availability
- Entitlements not used in any given period may not be carried forward or refunded unless agreed in advance with the practice manager.
- Your membership is continuous and does not require renewing each year
- In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan you may be required to pay for your last appointment if it has not been covered by your plan payments and we reserve the right to recover discounts applied to private dental treatment carried out in the preceeding six months