Porcelain Dental Veneers available to patients across LondonAvailable from £13.64 per month
Due to advancements in technology and the launch of new systems and techniques, veneers are now more accessible and more affordable than ever.
Whether you’re looking for a generally straighter and whiter smile or looking to conceal chips, cracks or discolouration, veneers might be just what you need to improve your smile overnight.
So, if you’re looking for an expert in smile makeovers in London, you’ve landed at the right place. Our Harrow clinic is home to some of the most skilled veneer dentists in the city.Get in touch
These days, you don’t need to be a big somebody or celebrity to have a dazzling smile.
- There are various types of veneers – however, the two main types we offer our cosmetic patients include:
- Porcelain veneers (0.5mm thick): Wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-coloured porcelain bonded to the teeth – these are the longest lasting veneers available.
- Durathin veneers (0.3mm thick): Very thin porcelain veneers adhered directly to the teeth without the need for ANY tooth preparation.
- Lumineers (0.2mm thick): Lumineers are the same thickness as contact lenses and use a very thin but durable ceramic material that lasts between 10 and 20 years.
- Ultrathin veneers (0.4mm thick): Little to no tooth preparation required.
- Composite veneers (1mm): The most non-invasive veneer type, composite veneers use a composite resin that’s bonded directly to your teeth without removing any enamel. However, composite veneers only last for around five years or so.
Veneers are used to treat a wide range of cosmetic issues, including:
- Covering stained teeth
- Hiding chipped, worn or broken teeth
- Minor orthodontic corrections to crooked teeth
- Covering a single damaged tooth
- Covering gaps between teeth
- Creating a brand new smile as part of a smile makeover
You need an experienced dentist who delivers miraculous results
With more than 27 years of experience, Dr Maini is recognised highly by the GDC, BACD and BDA.
Known for excellence, she’s the expert dentist to trust with your veneer procedure – no drilling and no shaving your teeth down to stumps.
Over 10,00 patients have trusted our dental team to restore their smiles with Durathin and Porcelain veneers.
Our team will work with you to design the smile you’ve been dreaming of with meticulous attention to detail regarding your new smile’s shape, texture, colour, and position.
If our excellent reputation, competitive pricing and five-star ratings are not enough to convince you, browse our smile gallery below to see the hundreds of satisfied veneer patients from across London – not just local to Harrow.
Improve mishappen teeth
- Conceal chipped or damaged teeth: Teeth can become damaged through decay, gum disease or accidents. Chipped and broken teeth can be unsettling, but confidence can quickly be regained through veneers.
- Brighten stained or discoloured teeth: Over time, teeth can discolour through staining, trauma, foods and drinks, smoking or various other causes. But not all types of discolouration or fluorosis can be treated with teeth whitening options. Therefore our specialists might recommend the placement of veneers for a more satisfactory and effective solution.
- Straighten teeth: Porcelain veneers are one of the fastest and easiest ways to straighten teeth without braces. In addition, veneers are known to camouflage many orthodontic issues. However, they will not change the position of your teeth; for example, the underlying teeth will remain crooked while the veneers on top give the appearance of a straighter smile. Therefore, veneers are recommended for aesthetic purposes rather than functional problems.
- Achieve a more even smile: Veneers can conceal problem teeth that are tooth short, too long or uneven. Veneers can also close uneven spaces between teeth, making them the perfect option for gapped smiles.
Veneers that snuggly fit over natural teeth without comprising them
Not to be confused with dental crowns, veneers are lightweight and are carefully crafted to sit on the front surface of your teeth.
Taking the non-invasive approach, the veneers are up to half a millimetre in thickness, which means we will only need to remove 0.5mm of enamel from the surface of your tooth to apply them.
The thinnest veneers we offer (Durathin) are, in fact, only 0.3mm thick, which means the underlying structure of the tooth is preserved and remains intact.
Single and multiple applications
Porcelain veneers are versatile, which means we may not need to place more than one if it is not necessary.
At Aqua Dental, we only recommend fitting a complete set of veneers when there are legitimate reasons for doing so or if the patient requests a full smile makeover.
Therefore, patients can choose veneers for single applications, multiple teeth, or full mouth reconstructions.
The good news here is that if a full set of veneers is not recommended, we can match the colour of your veneers so closely to your natural tooth colour that they can be challenging to distinguish from your existing teeth.
Dental veneers are natural-looking (especially porcelain that mimics light properties), offer excellent durability and can be specifically designed to blend flawlessly with the rest of your natural smile.
How long will veneers last?
The duration of veneers seems to be a question on everyone’s lips. Dental veneers are a long-term solution, but they are not permanent.
Typically, veneers can last up to 30 years; following this; you will require replacement veneers.
The longevity of the veneers will also depend on how well the patient cares for them – they need to be treated just like natural teeth, so keep them clean and do not knock them.
For patients suffering from bruxism (tooth grinding), we recommend a nightguard to protect your veneers from breaking or chipping overnight.
Transform your smile in three quick and easy appointments
The veneer process:
- The consultation: Here, is where Dr Maini will ascertain your needs and reasons for treatment to recommend the veneers that will be best applicable to your situation. On top of this, we will examine the oral condition to ensure your mouth is healthy enough for dental veneers.
- The preparation: The next stage is where a cosmetic consultant will prepare your teeth to fit colour-matched temporary veneers – this is where you’ll get to try out your new smile for the very first time. The preparation side of the procedure is not painful – Dr Maini will carefully remove a minimal amount of enamel (equal to the thickness of your veneer) to ensure a strong bonding application.
- The veneer appointment: Once your permanent veneers are ready, we’ll bond them to your teeth and viola, you’re ready to go.
Some patients’ concerns seem to be that the final look of their veneers will be unnatural. However, this could not be further from the truth.
Our London consultant team work closely with dental technicians and a laboratory to create a bespoke veneer restoration that is perfectly matched in colour and shape to your existing teeth, mouth and face shape.
You will even get a chance to try out your new smile before we secure them to ensure you are happy with the result, function, and feel of your new smile.
Temporary veneers will also protect your teeth from any sensitivity while we custom-craft and prepare your permanent veneers.
The cost of veneers
The price of veneers varies from London practice to London practice.
However, due to our experience and skill, we can offer more competitive prices for our porcelain veneer treatments here at Aqua Dental.
Our veneers per unit cost from £850.
Patients wishing to spread the cost of their treatment can do with 0% finance over a 12-month period, which can amount to as little as £54 per month.
Patients can also enquire about our monthly payment plans.
Watch Our Happy Patient Videos
PATIENTS ARE TALKING ABOUT AQUA DENTAL CLINICHear what they’re saying below
I had veneer crowns done and i was very pleased with the final result. The staff made me feel really relaxed during the course of the treatment and the customer service was excellent. I will be recommending aqua dental clinic to freinds and family. Thanks guys i feel confident smiling again!!!
I have just completed a course of treatments starting at the beginning of the year. Upon enquiring on line I was immediately called back by Annie who runs the reception. She was so helpful and kind and directed me to the correct dentist for my list of requirements. Dr. Anoop was fantastic and thorough, so completely sympathetic of my distressing treatment I had received elsewhere. I then went on to replace my veneers which look fantastic and so natural. I have had two filling replaced, the last of which was done all in one visit and replaced a very difficult crown which had been problematic for over a year. The clinic has the most up to date cutting edge equipment which minimises dentistry excesses.
I honestly do not believe there are enough words to truly express how amazing this dental practice is!!! I found this (local) clinic in a search engine after needing some work done and decided to contact them for a consultation. From that first visit I was made to feel welcome/comfortable and I have been well informed throughout my patient journey and treatments/procedures have been transparent, well advised, well performed and finished to a an extremely high standard. Booking appointments has been effortless, visits hassle-free and the team are not only very warm, they are very highly skilled and professional to a tee. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist as much as I have going to Aqua Dental. #PatientForLife #AquaDentalClinic #Amazing
My first visit today to enquire and the receptionist was so helpful and answered all my questions with so much interest in me the customer. I will be back, you don't get service like that often . Thank you.
TALK TO US
To talk to us about veneers, call Aqua Dental on 0208 819 1548 or get in touch through our contact form.