Invisalign Go SystemThe fastest solution to a straighter smile
Invisalign clear aligners are just one part of what makes Invisalign the go-to tooth alignment choice.
The Invis system is designed to make every part of the straightening process more straightforward, from creating digital impressions to keeping your transformed smiles in place for years to come.
Get in touch
Invisalign Go is a lite version of the Invisalign treatment system.
What is Invisalign Go?
Invisalign Go is a lite version of the Invisalign treatment system. As a Platinum Invisalign practitioner, we can offer Invisalign Go treatments that integrate with other cosmetic treatments like implants or veneers.
Invisalign Go allows patients to straighten their teeth without wires using a series of customised clear plastic aligners that sit snuggly over the top of your teeth – just like a mouthguard.
Invisalign Go aligners are custom-made to fit your mouth perfectly and come with state-of-the-art features to treat a wide variety of bite problems with optimal comfort for the patient in mind.
Compared to other dental aligners on the market, Invisalign is less bulky and custom-made to fit perfectly with your mouth at each stage of treatment.
Patients will be required to wear their aligners for a least 22 hours a day and remove them to eat, drink, brush and floss.
Invisalign Go clinical scope at a glance:
- Treats: very mild to moderate malocclusion types (class I); this includes moderate crowding and spacing and involves no tooth extraction.
- Suitable for: Adults and teens looking to perfect their smiles
- Number of aligners: 20-26 depending on your package
- Typical treatment time: 15-30 weeks (4 months)
See how great Invisalign can be for you – call us on 020 8103 6044.
Invisalign Go is less expensive
Our costs for Invisalign Full treatment begin from £3,695. Still, as Invisalign Go concentrates on minor imperfections, uses fewer aligners and is completed faster, so, therefore, we can offer it at a lower price.
Prices from Invisalign Go can begin from £2,500. However, it will entirely rely on your bite condition, which our Invisalign-approved dentists will be able to determine at a consultation.
How is Invisalign Go different?
Invisalign Go differs from Invisalign Full as it is specifically used to target minor cosmetic fixes compared to major alignment problems.
For example, class II malocclusions are likely better treated with an Invisalign Full package, which can typically take around 12 months to straighten your smile and bring it into correct alignment fully.
See your smile before you buy
With Invisalign Go, you will experience enhanced digital treatment planning tools, which will break down how your smile will look at each stage of treatment.
Not only does this allow for better diagnostics and accurate treatment planning, but it allows you, as the patient, to be in more control over your smile and determine the results before you begin.
Using SmartTrack technology that provides 75% more predictable tooth movement, the transparent aligner system more confidently offers exceptional and precise results.
What patients get with Invisalign Go:
- Invisible aligners: Tailor-made to keep you comfortable and move your teeth precisely.
- Faster treatment times: The use of the ClinCheck software means we can immediately submit your Invisalign order.
- iTero scans: This software makes it easier than ever before to navigate tooth movement and allows for more accurate planning from start to finish. Plus, you can see how your smile will look, which will enable you to make any tweaks or changes.
- SmartTrack materials: No brackets and no wires. This kind of material again better improves predictability.
- SmartForce attachments: Tooth-coloured shapes are applied to your teeth to ensure your aligners provide the right amount of force and pressure needed to move them in the right direction.
- Retainers: Invisalign Vivera Retainers that help avoid retention.
- Remote monitoring: You will be given a series of sets and will be required to return to our office every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress.
As Platinum Elite Providers of Invisalign, potential patients can trust that they have found one of the best Invisalign dentists not just in London, but in Europe.
Being awarded one of the highest certifications by Invisalign itself means we can successfully and confidently achieve the smile you have always dreamed of.