Invisible Clear AlignersBraces for Teens
Invisible clear aligners can give your child one more reason to smile – Invisalign is confidence.
Using advanced 3D imaging technology, we will accurately pinpoint exactly how your smile will look at each stage of treatment.
- Invisalign works faster: Easy results in as little as six months
- Invisalign feels better: Less painful braces and more comfortable to wear
- Invisalign lets you be you: Whether you’re eating or playing sports, you can remove your aligners when you need to.
The difference with Invisalign is that you can get the smile you want, the way you want.
The solution to complex bite issues
With Invisalign Teen, there is a mandibular advancement feature that has been integrated to fix difficult overbites in teens whilst straightening crooked teeth.
The precision wings will gradually and slowly move the lower jaw to improve the bite and appearance of the chin.
Invisalign is proactive in the fight against class II malocclusions in teens and can offer the right amount of power to push the jaw into correct alignment.
Fast answers to quick questions:
- Is Invisalign suitable for teenagers? Of course, Invisalign offers a wide range of treatment options targeted at teenagers that allow them to enjoy life without restrictions, irritation or self-consciousness often associated with metal brackets and wires.
- What is the cost of Invisalign for teens? Our Invisalign prices begin from three thousand pounds. The number of aligners, length of treatment and any additional procedures might affect the final cost.
- Can 14-year-olds use Invisalign? Invisalign First is targeted at children aged from 6 to 10. However, Invisalign Teen is typically for ages 13 and 18.
Advanced materials for enhanced comfort and results
Invisalign is constructed from SmartTrack materials, which make them superior in comfort and easier to put on and take off.
Plus, with Invisalign, you can trust in more predictable results with customised treatments that are based on decades of research and intelligence from millions of smiles around the world.
More than this, Invisalign is designed to not interrupt your child’s life, so whether it’s a clarinet lesson or an hour on the field, Invisalign can be removed when necessary.
Customised to your child’s growing mouth
Invisalign is not a one size fits all device.
If Invisalign works out to be a great fit, you can expect predictable results that take away all the guesswork of traditional braces.
You’ll get to see the results on the screen before we make the magic happen.
Our Invisalign dentists will map out your child’s smile using thousands of 3D images captured in minutes (6,000 a second) with the iTero Element scanner.
After the scan, we will be able to put together a customised treatment plan that will we use to track your progress during each appointment.
Have more control over the results
The power of 3D means that our Invis dentists can use a smile simulator to map out the journey to a straighter smile – right down to the tiniest of movements or shifts.
For patients, this means you can preview how your smile is expected to move during each set of aligners you will wear.
The mapping software used advanced algorithms to calculate the right amount of force needed for each tooth to move – but more than this, it will ensure that each tooth moves in the right order, at the right time.
Keep your straight smile forever
What happens when you’re finished with Invisalign?
To achieve lasting results, Invisalign will require you to wear a clear and discreet Vivera retainer following treatment, which will need to be worn overnight.
The Vivera retainers mimic the properties of Invisalign and are not bulky, clear, virtually invisible and prevent retention. Compared to regular retainers available, they are 2x more durable and 30% stronger.
Why will teens prefer Invisalign?
- It’s low-key, not in your face and barely noticeable
- Clear and removable; the aligners can make complex movements without wires or brackets
- Invisalign is powerful but gentle – notice the difference in your smile in just a few months
Invisalign Teen consultation
The Invisalign process starts with a consultation with one of our highly esteemed Invisalign-trained doctors.
During a consultation with us, we might find that Invisalign may not be the best option for your child’s growing mouth. Therefore, an assessment is so crucial prior to treatment.
With Aqua Dental, you are in the hands of experts when it comes to orthodontics and Invisalign. We are Platinum Providers of Invisalign, which is one of the highest accreditations that can be awarded to a dedicated Invisalign practice.
Ready to begin? Let’s book you in for a consultation